This Drink Kit Includes:
- 1 Large Hibiscus (80 - 84 servings)
- 1 Small Clove Buds (12 to 15 servings)
- 1 Small Star Anise (12 to 15 servings)
- 1 Cinnamon Sticks (2)
Use this kit to make a Caribbean Sorrel (Hibiscus) Drink!
Sorrel drink is a traditional Christmas beverage from the Caribbeans, prepared with the Roselle hibiscus flower variety and spices.
- 6.5 cups Water
- 1 cup Dried Hibiscus
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 8 Cloves
- 1 Star Anise (optional)
- Sugar or Natural Sweetener
- Ice Cubes
- Pour the water into a pot and keep on the heat.
- Add the roselle hibiscus flowers, as well as the cinnamon stick, cloves, and the star anise.
- Mix and bring to a boil. Take from the heat and let it all steep covered for about 20 minutes.
- Sweeten with sugar when it's still hot or add corn syrup to the glass later.
- Pick out the spices, let the sorrel drink cool down.
- Serve with ice cubes.
TIP: Dried Roselle flowers tend to be more intense in taste.
- lowers blood sugar
- promotes liver health may boost weight loss
- rich in antioxidants