Comes in a 3x4 sized pouch
Aides with: blood pressure, memory, cholesterol, cancer, detoxification
Mauby Bark (Colurbina aborescens) is a native tree of the Caribbean islands (chiefly Barbados) and is commonly known as the Mauby tree. A non-alcoholic beverage made from the bark or flowers of the tree is supposed to possess medicinal properties. It is a folk remedy for hundreds of years in these islands. Limited scientific studies have proved the presence of beneficial compounds in the bark.
-A study carried out by Kwame Amin in New York proved that the bark lowers high blood pressure, as the folk medicine practitioners claimed. Some other health benefits of the Mauby bark are as follows:
- It helps stabilize your blood sugar levels.
- Polyphenols present in the bark act as antioxidants protecting your body from chronic illnesses.
- Has an aphrodisiacal effect.
- Anthocyanins and flavonoids in the bark have an anti-inflammatory effect, making it helpful in treating/preventing diseases like arthritis and asthma.
- Isoflavones are present in high concentrations and may help prevent breast cancer.It is effective in combating diarrhea and dysentery.
- It is also helpful in preventing Alzheimer’s.
- Saponins in the bark help lower your cholesterol levels.
- It acts as a diuretic and helps detoxify your body.
This website is for general health information only. This Website is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem. Users of this Website should not rely on information provided on this Website for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician or other healthcare provider.