Reduces Sugar Cravings by Making Sweet Foods Taste Less Appealing
- Helps Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Improves Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels, Reducing Heart Disease Risk
- May Contribute to Favorable Insulin Levels by Increasing Insulin Production
- Improves blood glucose and cholesterol levels in people with type 2 diabetes
- May reduce the risk of developing diabetic kidney disease
- Slows down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates
- Reduces cholesterol
- Aids in weight loss
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.